The “Website” is provided by MEDICODOSE Systems, 02 rue Saint Jacques, 13006 Marseilles FRANCE (the “Supplier”).
Access to and use of the “Website” is provided to you by the “Supplier” on behalf of a Sponsor or CRO who purchase “Supplier” services (the “Customer”). Users may be either (i) an employee of the “Customer”, site staff, investigator, clinician, CRA …etc or (ii) a patient participating to a study (“Registered users”) which access to and use of the “Website” is subject to account creation and /or activation. Other users are those who visit www.medicodose.com occasionally (“Visitors”).
“Users”, “You” or “Your”: mean either “Registered users” and / or “Visitors”.
The Rights and Obligations of the User
User Account and Password
1. Your account and related login credentials (Username and password) are both for your personal use only,
2. You are responsible for the use of your account, as well as the confidentiality and regular changing of the password,
3. Your account is not to be rented out, sold, lent or otherwise passed on to be used by another person or juristic person.
Appropriate Use and security
1. Your account is to be used solely to support studies, research and work for which you have been granted access right only,
2. You agree that the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using your login credentials, either with or without your knowledge,
4. You agree that your account may not be used to seek out data security breaches, or for any other kind of system intrusion and violation,
5. You agree not to access data that are not intended for your viewing or logging into an account for which you do not have been granted authorization to access and use,
6. You acknowledge that violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability,
7. You agree not to access the “Website” by any means than through a standard web browser whether on a computer or a mobile device,
8. You will not remove or modify any credits, legal or proprietary notices from any material contained on the “Website”.
Proprietary Rights & Trademarks
The Supplier is the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Website. Access and use of the Website is your acknowledgement and agreement that the Website is the exclusive property of the Supplier. You will not:
1. Copy, distribute, disclose, market, rent, lease or transfer to any third-party all or any portion of the Website other than expressly authorized by the Supplier in writing,
2. Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of the Website, except to the extent permitted by law.
The Services, and all intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and logos, design or layout of the Website are the sole and exclusive property of the Supplier in France and other countries, and unauthorized uses are prohibited, and may be a violation national and international proprietary rights and trademark laws.
General Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, & Indemnity
The Supplier provides this Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Supplier makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Supplier makes no representations or warranties that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely secure or error free
lTo the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will the Supplier or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production or delivery of the Website be liable for any losses of any kind or nature, including, without limitation any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages (including damages for business interruption, loss of business, and the alike) arising out of:
1. The use of or inability to use the Website,
2. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material, information or data sent or received by you, regardless of whether the data is actually received by the Supplier, or
3. Any transactions conducted through or facilitated by the Website, or
5. Any other matter relating to the Website, even if the Supplier has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
In the case of demonstrably intentional, grossly negligent misconduct on our part, culpable breach of an essential contractual obligation or willful neglect of duties by us, our employees, or our service providers, our liability for damages shall be restricted to the foreseeable typical damage that occurs.
Any additional liability for damages, irrespective of the legal basis, shall be excluded.
Should the jurisdiction to which you are subject disallow the exclusion or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages are not allowed, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In such case, our liability is limited and warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law, but shall, in no event, exceed $100.00 or equivalent.
Linking to the Website
You may establish a link to the Website providing that:
• You link only to the home page of the Website,
• the link is to a website owned by you,
• the link is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it,
• the link does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists,
• You do not remove or obscure advertisements, copyright notices or any other proprietary, legal or trademark notices on the Website; and
• The Website is not being framed on any other site.
To establish a link to the Website, you give us prior written notice of such link by sending an e-mail message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withdraw your linking permission without notice and you must immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified by us.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to these Terms
Governing Laws & Jurisdictions
To settle any dispute that may arise out of, under, or in connection to the use of our Website, users and Customers irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdictions above and that any claim or cause of action must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Last updated: 10 April 2018
Copyright ©2018 MEDICODOSE Systems.